These Thin Mint Chocolate Fudge Brownies With Peppermint Essential Oil taste just like Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, in chewy-goodness form! This is probably the most made recipe using peppermint essential oil, and these are a hit when throwing essential oil parties!
Thin Mint Chocolate Fudge Brownies With Peppermint Essential Oil
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish and flour lightly.
- Melt the chopped chocolate and butter in a bowl and stir until smooth; let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, vanilla, eggs, and three drops of peppermint oil one at a time, and stir thoroughly.
- Slowly stir in the salt and flour until combined (no need to stir it fully).
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted through the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve (best when warm!)